The How To's of Prayer Ministry
1. Do not place yourself knowingly into compromising situations,
2. Don't do things you know to be foolish.
3. Submit to one another, respect those in authority. Obey those who are
in authority over you.
4. When trusted to handle money, do so in a manner above reproach. Don't
use Gods money for your personal purposes.
Practice integrity. Earn the trust and respect of those around you. Keep
your word and carry out God's business in an orderly and timely manner.
Identify those that can be trusted to seek counsel and pray for you.
6. Do not demean the character of others.
When one makes a mistake, there is no need to announce it. Don't jest
about the shortcomings of others, nor openly announce your displeasure
concerning their performance. Demeaning anyone openly for any purpose
will not be tolerated.
7. Do not lie, People don't like it nor do they appreciate it.
8. And most of all, "Never give up".